Sunday, December 26, 2004

My Wife Rocks!

When adding items to an amazon.com wish list is free, you tend to add items that you think would be cool to have, but probably wouldn't go out and buy yourself. I have, for example, a Dyson vacuum sweeper on mine.

This year I mentioned to my wife that it would cool to have an iPod, and I added it to my wishlist. I thoroughly did not expect to get one.

Come Christmas Eve, when our family gets together to open gifts, I realized that I had absolutely no idea what my wife got for me! I could not imagine what was in that little cube. I guess it's fair to say that I had never really noticed the packaging for the iPod anyway. I knew it had to be something special, and saved it for last.

I honestly can say that I haven't been more surprised, nor more grateful for a Christmas gift in many years.

No comments: